With the Lord’s Help
We, the staff, Governors and students of St Bede’s Byron Sixth Form, believe that the school’s mission is to witness to Christ and to celebrate each individual’s relationship with one another through working together.
- Encourage a close, caring relationship between students, parents, teachers and parishes and, wherever possible, with the wider community
- Foster and sustain an active system of communication which will develop relationships with God, each other, home, parish, school, outside agencies and local community, preparing our students for entry into the world at large
- Work towards a common goal, with all members being supportive of one another
- Ensure that each student reaches the highest academic standard possible
- Provide a curriculum in which students can develop their spiritual life, their social and academic skills and through which they can acquire attitudes and values based on self-worth, charity and tolerance
- Foster the personal and social development of individuals, their relationships with one another and their contribution to school life