To assist with your child’s transition to St Bede’s our staff will be in regular contact with all the Primary schools involved in the transition process and this will include specialised conversations, meetings and actions for students with particular needs.
If you have something that you want to chat to us about that you would like to let us know before they start, then please contact us via the school email address.
Our Pastoral System:
- Is made up of a House system. Columba, Oswald & Hilda
- All Siblings remain in the same House so that strong links are made between families and Heads of House.
- Each House has a strong sense of identity, reinforced via powerful corporate House image and regular inter House competitions including cross country, dance, football and quizzes.
- Praise and Rewards.
- The role of the Tutor is key in our system
- Pupils are allocated to house using sibling links, friendship groups and other key factors