The cost of transporting year 7 students will be met by St. Bede’s for any new Year 7 pupils who live more than 2 miles away from the school.
For pupils in Year 8-11 the charge will be £2.00 per day which is equivalent to £380 per academic year. This does not cover all of the cost and the school is subsidising the scheme. Your payment can be made in monthly installments.
If you have more than one child travelling, the charge will be £1.00 per day for the second and subsequent siblings.
- Application for Free School Travel Form S20
- Year 7 Transport Letter
- Concessionary Seats – Guide for Parents 2017-18 St Bede’s Year 7
- Concessionary Seats – Application Form 2017-18 St-Bede’s Year 7
- Year 8-11 Transport Letter
- Concessionary Seats – Guide for Parents 2017-18 St Bede’s Year 8-11
- Concessionary Seats – Application Form 2017-18 St-Bede’s Year 8-11
For further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.